• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you think Firebug will get...

....i have actually already done all of this...

Yea i know ,i have been using it for a while when i host fun weekends for friends :p (so no one care about leveling) + few others fun mutators
thanks for making those.
was just saying it wouldn't hurt if he have that ammo standard for his 9mm ;)

same like for the awesome machine pistol ,i would give it to berserker as standard instead of the regular 9mm ,plus hopefully they will fix the "reach" for the katana

and YFGHNG
yea exactly what yomommassis said :p ,only DON'T try it with backburner ,it will not work :p

Upvote 0
Possibly the ability of getting a hotter, more blue flame the longer the trigger is depressed? Like say after two seconds of constant flame, and so it runs out of fuel quicker? Or maybe the ability to turn the igniter off, and jettison some fuel to make a fire trap?

I hope not. Ammo is scarce as it is, so even with "squirting" I usually have to have at least 2 full flamethrowers for higher levels. Constant flame? Even if it kills quicker, 2 seconds + is like half the clip (err "container" in this case?) already...

Upvote 0
Alt fire perhaps might make that work better. Would simply open up an oxygen supply at the baze of the nozzle and cause the flame to burn hotter.

...Combustion doesn't work that way. It would cause more fire, but not hotter fire. Hotter fire = cleaner combustion = Bunsen burner type setup. In other words, the hottest part of the flamethrower is the little blue fire you see at the firing end of the FT. The canisters are either gas or flammable liquid.

Upvote 0