• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you classify as "Winning the game"?

Having a single player melee lock a 6man HoE Pat to death with knife only as any class other than zerk or medic. Anything else just feels cheap. There, I said it, my joystick is bigger than yours :p

Honestly, having the team kill the Pat and knowing I pilled the damage on it/ helped lock it AND Did My Job during the 10 waves, ie killed fps/scs or loads of trash depending on class.

Upvote 0
I agree. I classify this as 'winning the game'. Even though I consider the great majority of achievement to be passing wave 10.

Nothing wrong with having fun in games though, it's not like too much is at stake, even if people are after the achievement, they can always try again another day.

Vids or didn't happen.

I can't do vids, but how about we play on some derp servers, Normal all the way up to HoE for giggles while I use it? the amount of lulz is quite entertaining.

Upvote 0
I'm down for some games, even if ping is atrocious, add me through sig if you want.
I don't doubt the lulz the weapon brings but "insta-kill the Patty with the Seeker Six" specifically I'm having trouble picturing.
Having the whole team destroy him plus the high damage of the M32 until he goes to run off for a heal, using Seeker lock-on to deliver that last sliver of damage. I don't think you can attribute much of the killing power to the Seeker in that instance.

Upvote 0
I'm down for some games, even if ping is atrocious, add me through sig if you want.
I don't doubt the lulz the weapon brings but "insta-kill the Patty with the Seeker Six" specifically I'm having trouble picturing.
Having the whole team destroy him plus the high damage of the M32 until he goes to run off for a heal, using Seeker lock-on to deliver that last sliver of damage. I don't think you can attribute much of the killing power to the Seeker in that instance.

No weapon can do a insta-kill on patty. It's just a hilarity of seeing the Seeker Six somehow used viably throughout the difficulties, and actually managing to do some damage, and even on the Patty wave, where near the end, the M32 dumpage and Seeker Six full hit is just 3120 damage, almost 10% of the Patty's health. That, and suddenly seeing the Patty do a cartwheel or giblets from the Seeker Six's last shot seems to make people's headspin.

Upvote 0
Everyone knows that you can't win this game.......

........unless you show up on a F2P event, spend 2 hours grinding it out on "KF-supah-cooltastic-lvl-me-up-Scotty-420-mlg-swagg" and get all level 6 perks then immediately join a HoE server as a 6th man and proceed to brag about your bajillion hours in CoD and how you pwn nubs with your 11mm glok and then try to do the same on a Fleshpound. And then after you respawn you try to knife everything because that works so well in all your lifetime experience (4 years, remember you are only 14 and your parents were terrible at governing your childhood activities) in CoD.

Nd dat is teh scret to wnnin' nubs... take notes. Git gud.

;)

Upvote 0
Honestly I usually don't give a fukk about Wiping on pat or not. Firstly because usually everyone suicides anyway and secondly because Pat time is derp time. :D

Winning for me is having 11 waves full of fun and yes, wiping is fun too imo.

I sometimes just dump my dosh and disconnect after wave 10.

In some pub games, you're missing most of the badness fun then :D

Upvote 0
To me, having a good game consists of either: Having a good team and playing well together. Whether that means wiping early or beating the pat doesn't matter as long as we all did good.
Or dicking around and derping and having fun.

The length of the game is mostly irrelevant to me.

Upvote 0
To me, having a good game consists of either: Having a good team and playing well together. Whether that means wiping early or beating the pat doesn't matter as long as we all did good.
Or dicking around and derping and having fun.

The length of the game is mostly irrelevant to me.
Truer words have ne... rarely been spoken.

Though if we talk strictly about winning...
Seeing the "Your squad survived" message.

Upvote 0
Using the Seeker Six and M32, successfully pulling out massive damage with the two weapons, and insta-kill the Patty with the Seeker Six. It never gets old to see nub jaws drop to the ground after they pound their chests saying "SEEKER SIX SUX" then proving them wrong.

Damn. Respect +1

Everyone knows that you can't win this game.......

........unless you show up on a F2P event, spend 2 hours grinding it out on "KF-supah-cooltastic-lvl-me-up-Scotty-420-mlg-swagg" and get all level 6 perks then immediately join a HoE server as a 6th man and proceed to brag about your bajillion hours in CoD and how you pwn nubs with your 11mm glok and then try to do the same on a Fleshpound. And then after you respawn you try to knife everything because that works so well in all your lifetime experience (4 years, remember you are only 14 and your parents were terrible at governing your childhood activities) in CoD.

Nd dat is teh scret to wnnin' nubs... take notes. Git gud.

;)

Dude...the specificity and plausibility of that is frightening. :eek:

Upvote 0