• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

It is very nice to drive which it proved to me when i test drove it. The accelerator pedal is similar to that on VAG & BMW's so its very comfortable to hold the revs with & cruise control deals with the motorway. The seats are supportive and the ajustable lumbar support tops it off.

Is your Accord this model?

And is that 35 imperial or US gallons? If US then that is very impressive.

Upvote 0
Is your Accord this model?

And is that 35 imperial or US gallons? If US then that is very impressive.

Yes, it is that model. And, US gallons. It had been sitting with electrical problems for a year before I got to it, so I only got up to that fuel economy after several gallons of injector/fuel system cleaner, and lots and lots of careful driving.

Upvote 0
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.7L 4dr 4x4: the family bus (6-8 miles per gallon :eek:)

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L 4dr: daily driver, former fleet car (came with ONLY a radio, no CD or even tape player- remedied)

1989 Dodge Colt 4G63T 4dr: my 271hp, 1930 pound, 20-26 mpg toy (sold to a friend, wife made him give it back)

Are you missfiring on a cylinder? Have arking plug wires? Bad injectors? Old spark plugs? Dirty air filter? Low on air in tires? A foot that weighs 2 tons? My 1972 Chevy truck with a 6.6 liter big block gets better mileage than that, it also weighs at least 500 pounds more... Two words: Tune up

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here is my newest project, I got the truck for 100 bucks.
it runs now!
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

IMG00076.jpg

IMG00081.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00084.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It all depends on the amount of money I have. If I had an unlimited budget that 1962 Chevy truck would be completely restored with new everything within a month. Right now I am just replacing all the mechanical things such as brakes, shocks, radiator, tires, gear oil, ignition system... Fortunatly trucks are easy to work on and spray paint works just fine. I will send photos of the cherry interior soon! For now I leave it semi flat untill i get money for a proper paint job.

Upvote 0
this is the nissan pickup i drive, it's from 2000 and a verry practical vehicle on the farm.

the problem is that i use it for everything else that a car could do aswell, so i have been modding it to use less diesel. the most obvious is the aerocap on the rear that i made myself, it helps streamlining the vehicle and reduce drag. it can be taken off rapidly, and the top opens so the rear cargo can still be used for anything.
this vehicle is officially rated at an average of 22 mpg, right now im doing 29-30 :cool:

attachment.php

URL%5D

Upvote 0