• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

Just bought a new car today.

BMW 316ti compact.
1.8 / 116 horsepower.

ohnetitel2kopietg2.jpg

Upvote 0
VW's are so full of win.
I like BMW's, but the drivers generally get on my nerves - failed one of my driving tests about 1 minute away from the test centre (on the way back) because a brand new BMW pulled out on me - I had right of way, yet I was supposed to let him go! Thats utter bullsh*t. I looked in my mirror, and there they were, a couple laughing at me - I had made them wait - and there they were laughing, while I was made to fail my test - I had 4 minors - then that b@st@rd couple pulled out on me in their brand new 6 series BMW. W@nkers.

Upvote 0
Yeah, BMW drivers have had a bad rep out here for a long time, but lately I've noticed them more with a preening 'hey look at me' attitude than an 'I own the road' get up.

In my area the major jerks on the road are now the full-size truck drivers. It has become fashionable for young tough-guy wannabe alpha-males to increase their toughness by going out and buying full-size trucks. They throw on an aftermarket muffler kit and promtly fall in love with the sound of their exhaust pipes.. then come the over-sized tires and low-n-behold their badassedness has increased 100 fold. Of course it hasnt really, you arent your car.. what it has done though is proportionately decreased their patience and tolerance of other people sharing the road with them. Just try going somewhere within 10 miles an hour of the posted speed limit while driving in front of one of these goofs and the next thing you know you've got Jeff Gordon pulling a NASCAR moment barreling around you full speed, dollar bills literally flying out of the tail-pipe, only to be staring you down while stopped at the next red light 200 feet up the street.

They really believe they intimidate people with these antics. Add some puffy creatine enabled water-muscles, cheesy tribal tatoos, hardcore baseball cap/dark sunglasses with the 'trying so hard to be mean and cool' heavy-metal tunes blasting and you've got the American chav.

..and to stay on topic, I drive a 2001 Honda Accord V6 black with about 80k miles on it. 'BUT CAN IT CRUSH OTHER CARS!?'

Last edited:
Upvote 0