• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are You Reading?

Read the excellent short story I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream not too long ago. AM and SHODAN would get along famously.

Just getting started on The Journey to the West. Got through one of the volumes about a decade ago, but I've forgotten everything about it except that it was very entertaining.

Also plan on picking up The Invincible since I'm too easily distracted to read one book at a time.

Upvote 0
His biography of Stalin was quite impressive, especially for me, a public-schooled American who definitely was taught "history" from the winner's perspective. It was also quite detailed. Very, very interesting stuff.

Young Stalin and Stalin: The Court of the Red Tsar are very good works indeed. This Monsters was more on the light side, allthough the subject is very sinister.

How are you liking Storm of Steel? I wrote a pretty extensive paper on it last year, I really enjoyed it. J

Upvote 0