What are RO matches like?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Oberst Freitag

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Im just curious as to what the twl and similar matches are like with RO...i play twl for vcod, UO, and CoD2 in S&D and HQ and those are pretty straightforward...but its curious as to what these matches are like...is it just 16v16 on a map and hwoever can complete their objectives wins?

please...enlighten me

Manstein

FNG / Fresh Meat
since RO is an objective-based game, the matches are determined by who achieves theirs first, roladder has an 8v8 minimum for matches, you can play with more tho, as long as the teams are even. each team picks 1 map, and you play 4 rounds, 1 as each side per map

Krokar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Slovenia
13thpanzerdivision.com
What manstein said is true. But new adition to ro:ladders "clasic" ladder is realism ladder (ladder for realism units only) where team plays only with the side that they represent (only axis or alies) and both teams pick 2 maps so that makes 4 maps at the end. Matches are only axis realism unit vs alied realism unit so you dont have to play with the side that you dont represent.

Last edited:

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Most matches and all the ladder matches i have played have 4 rounds. 2 rounds for each map.