• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are our objectives for the future of the mod?

Updated the google doc with a sheet about levels.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...P65w2Gz5vLGInAKa-WGuIzBlQ/edit#gid=1840808454

Please put down your preference (1 to 7) for seeing the maps in the first release of the mod - 1 = most want in, 7 = not too bothered.

Then we can take a look at how many we can realistically work on getting in.

Also Nestor, I just released a much improved version of Hill400. I am currently working to improve Brest as well. Is this something that is worth putting time into or should I wait on this? If I am not improving the maps, I'd probably be developing a new one.

Upvote 0
Well for that they would need to know what character sets there are.

Updated Wehrmacht - needs the UPK to be made then coded.
Panzergrenadiers - needs to be coded.
Fallshirmjager - still being made, helmet and textures still need doing. Smock itself done.

US army - A new one is done, coded and needs to be implemented.
Rangers - Would like to replace with army set with ranger shoulder patch and helmet.
Airborne - Ultimately would like it to be replaced. Got a new camoflage airborne helmet though.

Not to mention it's not terribly hard to do a bunch of american divisions. Change the helmet and attach the shoulder patch with a socket. Takes 10 minutes to manually copy and rename all the files. RO2 already has something similar with badges. Just need the patches made of course.

Upvote 0
Carentan might be good when that comes out since its being made by psycho pigeon and it's nearly done. But the rest of the maps in development are from relatively new mappers and are a long way off anyway.

Saint come du mont needs some serious rebalancing btw. Aesthetically it looks good but it's not fun being the attackers still on a populated server. Always a deadlock on the C and D objectives.

Upvote 0