• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What about the people who baught the boxed version?

He feel's screwed because he was impatient and didn't want to wait for steam pre-order and so he payed full price for the boxed version that he will get most likely 5 days after release when he could have gotten the same thing for $32 or the Deluxe for $40 and play on release day.

It's your fault you were impatient.

Upvote 0
He feel's screwed because he was impatient and didn't want to wait for steam pre-order and so he payed full price for the boxed version that he will get most likely 5 days after release when he could have gotten the same thing for $32 or the Deluxe for $40 and play on release day.

It's your fault you were impatient.

Speak for yourself.

Fyi,
The boxed version here in Sweden is cheaper than the digital version and you'll get it one day before release(not that it matters since steam unlocks it on the 30th), plus you get a beautiful box, so i fail too see how he is screwed. Another thing, i don't know about your country of origin but here you can pre-order without paying any money, get bill that you don't have to pay until 14 days after the game is shipped to you or pay when it is shipped.

Dunno where that dude is from but i most certainly don't feel screwed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The boxed version here in Sweden is cheaper than the digital version and you'll get it one day before release(not that it matters since steam unlocks it on the 30th), plus you get a beautiful box, so i fail too see how he is screwed.

The cheapest I can find in stores is 294 kr while the standard steam version is only about 258 kr with RO1 and 290 kr without.

Upvote 0
I feel screwed in some way. Unless their is an activation thingy.

Why? You bought the same thing as the "normal version" on Steam. Youll get your Bayos and badges, provided you have RO1, just like everyone who gets the normal version of RO2.

You have to pay extra to get the "special" version of RO2. You didnt do that, so you shouldnt feel screwed. :)

Upvote 0