• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map WF-Brecourt

Played this last week during a Platoon drill in my unit, was great stuff capturing those guns! I have it recorded: https://youtu.be/iyOPzXFBMfs

But something we noticed is that the cabbage fields i think is what they are near A, you can get stuck in them, so i think you gotta disable collision on those objects for now. I also think that the map has a bit too much brownish feeling to it, i think its because of the brown grass. I think it needs to be more towards green as the attack on the guns took place on June 6th where everything is really fresh green out of the Spring. At the moment it has a late August feeling going on.

Upvote 0
Sgt.NightFire;n2257838 said:
Played this last week during a Platoon drill in my unit, was great stuff capturing those guns! I have it recorded: https://youtu.be/iyOPzXFBMfs

But something we noticed is that the cabbage fields i think is what they are near A, you can get stuck in them, so i think you gotta disable collision on those objects for now. I also think that the map has a bit too much brownish feeling to it, i think its because of the brown grass. I think it needs to be more towards green as the attack on the guns took place on June 6th where everything is really green fresh out of the Spring. At the moment it has a late August feeling going on.

Thank you man! Yeah, I have seen 29th ID running my map on platoon server and was very proud of it. Final version of the map came out just today/yesterday, so update can only be in month or so.

I also notcied that you have been playing modified version of my map or its just a bug of 2nd round, because A was already captured and only B was active. And as it was in B4 version, it was not optimized for 2nd round, I had this line wrote down on the workshop.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
NorthDumpling;n2257902 said:
Thank you man! Yeah, I have seen 29th ID running my map on platoon server and was very proud of it. Final version of the map came out just today/yesterday, so update can only be in month or so.

I also notcied that you have been playing modified version of my map or its just a bug of 2nd round, because A was already captured and only B was active. And as it was in B4 version, it was not optimized for 2nd round, I had this line wrote down on the workshop.

Custom mutator made by one of their members on their servers, alters mapinfo and gameinfo and in this specific case, objectives. So it's not something on you, dumpling.

Upvote 0
G_Sajer;n2257931 said:
I'm running BrecourtB6 on Crucible now. It loads and executes ok. I'm watching the logs for evidence of it being the source of a crash, but so far it seems ok.

Yeah, but could you please name it just Brecourt? Its not B5 or B6 obviously. It may confuse people if they will subscribe on the workshop and will see B6 version on the server.

Upvote 0
I understand, but there are problems involved. With the server permissions I have been provided with, I cannot simply layer a similarly named file over another without nearly a 24 hour delay period to get the old one out.
It's been a problem for years. I'll take it out for a day and hammer it in as soon as I can. I'm trying be as cooperative as I can with developers to get their work in front of the community promptly, but running a server isn't
exactly smooth as silk either.

Upvote 0