• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map WF-Brecourt

:eek:

Well, I'm always very supportive of map authors. But I was more than a little startled at the mention of "half of the division." The 101st was usually broken up into four brigades with separate areas of operations. Given 1944 numbers and taking into consideration support personnel, half the division in terms of combat would have been at least 5000 men. RO2 is not structured for those kinds of numbers, or the maps sizes to include them. I'll sit back and relax a moment until I get a better idea of what kinds of numbers are being represented here on both sides. Considering the fact that the stated objective is rather small ( a building) I need to know a little more here. :D

Upvote 0
:eek:

Well, I'm always very supportive of map authors. But I was more than a little startled at the mention of "half of the division." The 101st was usually broken up into four brigades with separate areas of operations. Given 1944 numbers and taking into consideration support personnel, half the division in terms of combat would have been at least 5000 men. RO2 is not structured for those kinds of numbers, or the maps sizes to include them. I'll sit back and relax a moment until I get a better idea of what kinds of numbers are being represented here on both sides. Considering the fact that the stated objective is rather small ( a building) I need to know a little more here. :D

Lol alright, a bataillon.
By the way started point will be the cap zone of US HQ with a little bit space for farm area than now, in future update it will be unlockable , if germans will take Corn Field faster than US, of course if they will even rushing A, otherwise US forces will immediately destroy first 2 gun emplacements.

Last edited:
Upvote 0