• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

Can't wait to hear more about this game..

My only advise from here on out: make the game more accessable to new player. RO even though it was retail, still had a 'mod' feel to it. Spend a lot of time on presentation and polish.

Hey now read the PC Gamer article they are spending a certain amount of polish on a certain "item" a soldier would have at all times :D

Upvote 0
I need to play the game with my own hand, you know. Then i can say if i like it. Some big disappointments over the years, especily with "part 2" games, made my sceptical.

Stalingrad was a big mess for the german army, caused by the german high command. I HOPE the game becomes not too much pro russian in terms of maps, reinforcement ect ect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I need to play the game with my own hand, you know. Then i can say if i like it. Some big disappointments over the years, especily with "part 2" games, made my sceptical.

Stalingrad was a big mess for the german army, caused by the german high command. I HOPE the game becomes not too much pro russian in terms of maps, reinforcement ect ect.
Same. I'm POSITIVE TWI will make it a 100% neutral game, though.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, new to the forums, but I've played a bit of RO (not much though because of my crappy integrated graphics chip :(). It's such a great change of pace from games like Call of Duty. I've always been really interested in WW2 and it's awesome to have found a franchise that's realistic and pretty much exactly what I've been looking for as far as WW2 shooters go. Anyway, I can't wait for HOS and I'll be getting a new gpu to play it in a few months, so don't release it too soon ;).
:IS2:

Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0