• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

Hello everyone :). Ive been looking at this game for quite a while now and I'm excited about it's potential as a competitive shooter. I'm a competitive fps player and pc fps are pretty bad right now. I bought cod thinking that it would e bad and it wasn't just bad. It's terribad. I'm not a fan of EA and I have high hopes for this game. I currently play an older free fps called sudden attack and I can't wait for the release of this one.

I hope to make videos of this game like ones on my YouTube.
YouTube.com/icemanzdoinwork

Welcome!
I feel with you. :)

Here, take a small IS-2 puppet as a token of welcome.
:IS2:

Upvote 0
Joined in 2009 after the purchase of KF. Left for a while but since today I am back since I heard ROHOS was coming and I played RO for a month.
No internet for now at home (got terminated without reason...) so checking the forum at intervals:p
Already posted some replies but wanted to say hello here anyway.

Hello:)

I did not hit her, I did noat...
Oh hai Actin :D

Upvote 0
I hope tripwire would consider in releasing a tutorial for new players, because most of them don't have the patience to play the whole campaign, it would be very helpful for new players to be instructed on how the game works and plays.
If they don't have the patience to play a simple campaign (easy on lower difficulty) I don't think they would take the time to read a tutorial.

Upvote 0
If they don't have the patience to play a simple campaign (easy on lower difficulty) I don't think they would take the time to read a tutorial.

well, I would leave the all the tutorial missions in the campaign unlocked from the start.

That way you don't have to play through a lot of maps with bots in order to learn how to drive a tank.

Upvote 0