• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

H

HeyCarnut

Hello all!

Finally got around to signing up here, really looking forward to this game!

Rob

Frontoviki

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2011
Netherlands
This game looks promising, I myself hope for some historical correctness in the mapdesign.

I kept playing ROOST now and then, and it never gets boring when you play with friends.

DiedTrying

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
USA Prime Credit
Hey all, it's been a long time since I've played RO (sophomore year in college).

Was delighted when I learned they were making RO2!

Can't wait to freeze my *** off in the trenches again.

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Just more proof of how good the game is... it survived the ages that HOES taking to come out. (and there have been "RO is dying" threads since 2006). TWI should be proud of such game.

Icemanzdoinwork

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2011
Hello everyone :). Ive been looking at this game for quite a while now and I'm excited about it's potential as a competitive shooter. I'm a competitive fps player and pc fps are pretty bad right now. I bought cod thinking that it would e bad and it wasn't just bad. It's terribad. I'm not a fan of EA and I have high hopes for this game. I currently play an older free fps called sudden attack and I can't wait for the release of this one.

I hope to make videos of this game like ones on my YouTube.
YouTube.com/icemanzdoinwork

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret