• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

Brinkman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2006
Can't wait to hear more about this game..

My only advise from here on out: make the game more accessable to new player. RO even though it was retail, still had a 'mod' feel to it. Spend a lot of time on presentation and polish.

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
Can't wait to hear more about this game..

My only advise from here on out: make the game more accessable to new player. RO even though it was retail, still had a 'mod' feel to it. Spend a lot of time on presentation and polish.
Hey now read the PC Gamer article they are spending a certain amount of polish on a certain "item" a soldier would have at all times :D

EL Swine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2006
Looking forward to play HOS in the years to come and being part of this great community.

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
I'm very happy it's WW2 and Eastern front again. Can't believe people want that changed. No other game has come close (not that many have tried) to depicting it in such an awesome and realistic way.

fog-carsten_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2010
Germany
Hello all, just new in the forum. I play RO for many years and still play it.

Fingers crossed for RO2, hope it gets the same sence for realisim and fun as RO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Ostmann

fog-carsten_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2010
Germany
I need to play the game with my own hand, you know. Then i can say if i like it. Some big disappointments over the years, especily with "part 2" games, made my sceptical.

Stalingrad was a big mess for the german army, caused by the german high command. I HOPE the game becomes not too much pro russian in terms of maps, reinforcement ect ect.

Last edited:

Alexander Ostmann

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2009
Maine, USA
I need to play the game with my own hand, you know. Then i can say if i like it. Some big disappointments over the years, especily with "part 2" games, made my sceptical.

Stalingrad was a big mess for the german army, caused by the german high command. I HOPE the game becomes not too much pro russian in terms of maps, reinforcement ect ect.
Same. I'm POSITIVE TWI will make it a 100% neutral game, though.

Skinned Toast

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2010
United States
Hi everyone, new to the forums, but I've played a bit of RO (not much though because of my crappy integrated graphics chip :(). It's such a great change of pace from games like Call of Duty. I've always been really interested in WW2 and it's awesome to have found a franchise that's realistic and pretty much exactly what I've been looking for as far as WW2 shooters go. Anyway, I can't wait for HOS and I'll be getting a new gpu to play it in a few months, so don't release it too soon ;).
:IS2:

Reactions: Fedorov