• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Welcome Screen Image not showing.

Surf3rDud3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 27, 2010
sirphr.com
Our server banner will not show in-game but the rest of the welcome screen is visible. I have tried 8/16/32 Bit PNG's, JPG etc. Does anyone know exactly what is needed for the image to show. Some Photoshop settings i can copy?

Rivimies

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2013
My RO2 experience says that this is indeed sometimes the case. Try to make banner filesize smaller, maybe much smaller than your current one. I run several servers, but at least 32-bit png of size 51KB still works (just checked one server).

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
What size is it? Need to be multiple/power of 2

PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN;n2294723 said:
Generally the game doesn't like images that have dimensions that aren't powers of 2, so that's likely again the problem here. Strange that it worked in RO2 previously and not now though.

The actual display size of the image as it is currently setup would probably deal best with 512x128 in terms of maximising the width. 512x256 will squash the sides in to keep the aspect ratio.

Last edited:

BloodMalice

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 4, 2013
[B said:
PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN[/B];n2298721]The actual display size of the image as it is currently setup would probably deal best with 512x128 in terms of maximising the width.
Is he saying that image dimension is the maximum before the image begins to get compressed?

[RMC]LtgVik

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2011
we have same issue and acording o size rules ours is easily enough inside the parameters here
200px-AUS2CDO.jpg
any ideas anyone?