• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Weird problems when trying to link object to hands

FZFalzar

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2011
UCC.exe
Hi guys, its my first time on this forum and i could not find help anywhere else so yeah here i am! What im trying to do is actually just trying out an animation for KF where the character drinks from a can but i have weird glitches when linking the can to the hand IKTargets like this:

before:

after:

i have some skills in animation/modelling but this has been bugging me lol
any help would be greatly appreciated:)

FZFalzar/Falzar

The_Sorrow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2009
Australia
hello I am guessing your Robot's friend, if you rescaled the can for the hands, did you reset the Xform?

cause seps for these rigs are
Import weapon to the hands >> ReScale if the size isn't correct >> reset Xform >> link the IKTarget tot he can >> AddFloatLimits (optional) >> then Animate

FZFalzar

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2011
UCC.exe
AHAHHAHA yeah i noticed my mistake :D forgot to reset scale+ transform lol thanks anyway :) and oops i didnt install actorx yet xD just experimenting lol but ill post if i find a way to make it work

Reactions: Gooblaster