• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

zombie_lockdown

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 24, 2017
I like the weekly challenges, but I guess its all been done now. Tall, tiny, fat and thin zeds. Unless you make metal or glass zeds, I can’t think what else you can make!
I have an idea for a weekly challenge but it doesn’t change the zeds.
Generator mode, just like classic Gauntlet. Big generators around the map which you can destroy, spilling out tons of zeds. Destroy all the gens and remaining zeds to win the wave. Maybe have death doors to force a player to go a different route

this topic needs to be brought back up,
we love the weekly challenges in the game and would like more to be put in rotation and Im sure some of TW team has some great ideas so why can`t you just give in. Everything TW does, free and paid makes the game better but only have too have a few weekly`s isn`t worth having a weekly mode in the game. This game has been the most i`v ever played out of my 400 collection and i enjoy it, expect the new boss, I wont get started on that. I find joining the weekly i find players, any other mode its always MT or 1 person. If you want to add a weekly DLC in rotation i`d pay for it but theirs gotta be like 10 extra weekly's in with the rest.

cheers!

Reactions: zombie_lockdown
Upvote 0