• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Weekly Servers Aren't a Weekly Mode?

Mister Master

Oct 11, 2020
Category: Servers, Weeklies

Reproducibility: Every server on Saturdays?

Summary: Weekly game modes are either not what the weekly is supposed to be (they may be another weekly or just survival)

Description: [From Apr 10, 2021] My main menu says the weekly right now is ZED Time. I go into the Server Browser and search for weekly game modes, with no custom servers, no local admin, any game length, any map, any difficulty, <150ms ping. It only shows games that are Hard difficulty and medium length. Even though I know this isn't what ZED Time should be for difficulty or length, I join one on Dystopia 2029. I play, but it is just a survival game with 7 waves. Nothing is special or "weekly" about it. However, when I hold down tab, it says "Weekly Outbreak." I quit the game and tried again on a different server, only to have the exact same thing happen. I finished the round and got credit for finishing the weekly as well as the seasonal objective.

Online/Offline: Online only.

Last edited:
Weekly servers were working fine on Monday of this week. However, I tried weekly again today, and 2 online servers that I joined weren't the current weekly game mode. I didn't stick around long enough to see if they were another weekly (one server didn't let me do any damage to Zeds at all, at least not with ranged weapons?) or just survival.

Also, I tried this offline, and I was able to play the current weekly there, so it is only in online servers.

Upvote 0