• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Weekend Player

Red33mer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 10, 2015
Hello. I recently bought KF2, I somewhat played KF1 in the past. I play for about 3 or so hours every Friday and Saturday night due to having a wife, kid and a full time job. I am a 26/m/USA who lives in the Eastern time zone and I am looking for a group/clan that would like a new member who wants to actually play the game with people who communicate and use team work rather than joining pubs. I prefer to play with a clan that only allows 18+. I have a mic as well as any voice program you may require.

I will chime in here.

Come visit us at geezergaming.net and join one of our 5 KF2 servers. We are an Adult Gaming Community supporting numerous games on our box from NFO. In "Adult", I mean........... we don't allow "youngins". Mature adults that like having fun gaming. No hax or arsehats plz!

There you will find myself, Fireman, Benjie or Scorpio playing. Usually on server #1 if it is not full.

Besides us, we have developed a following of pubbers that frequent our servers due to the fact there is an admin there. We tend to support the newer players trying to "Perk Up".

We are all about having fun................ period!

Search for our servers in the game browser, "GeezerGaming #1 - NFO - Dallas".

Hope to see you guys there sometime.

Upvote 0