• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Webley Mk VI Revolver

I said "we" not "me". I was referring to all the modders. Which includes you.

AMG are not modders, they are developers of the game and they get money for what they are doing.

Developers of the game are getting money because its their job. Modders are not getting money, we are making mods because we want. Feel the difference?

I myself would never remake the whole animset of a weapon that fully supports the cover system. I made unique skeleton and animset for pzb39, PTRD and DT only because they dont have all the blind fire with left/right/up crap. In result they have a lot less animations than other weapons, thats why i could make the whole animset without wasting tonn of time on animations that are barely seen by players.
I will never remake the whole animset for webley or any weapon that fully supports cover system. If i will make animations for webley i will make it use modified nagant skeleton and 95% of nagant animset, with only new reload animation.

Upvote 0
AMG are not modders, they are developers of the game and they get money for what they are doing.

Developers of the game are getting money because its their job. Modders are not getting money, we are making mods because we want. Feel the difference?

I myself would never remake the whole animset of a weapon that fully supports the cover system. I made unique skeleton and animset for pzb39, PTRD and DT only because they dont have all the blind fire with left/right/up crap. In result they have a lot less animations than other weapons, thats why i could make the whole animset without wasting tonn of time on animations that are barely seen by players.
I will never remake the whole animset for webley or any weapon that fully supports cover system. If i will make animations for webley i will make it use modified nagant skeleton and 95% of nagant animset, with only new reload animation.

Well we're not paying AMG. ;)

But yeah I see what you mean with the animations. With the cover system as well It essentially triples the amount of animations.

Upvote 0