• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WeaponSounds 716ID

As I stated earlier in this thread...the stock RO soundjob is a work of art. The only way you could make something better is to have a state of the industry, professional sound team working on it. And then, I still would doubt it could compete with the RO sounds.

I could not agree with you more. The stock RO Sounds are nothing short of Outstanding!

Upvote 0

Hello guys!

All the members of the 716ID are proud to annonce our new mutator with only weapons sounds
Reaching has possible tacticals and realitistics conditions,
we made this mutator for a better immersion.

So,this new mutator is called:

"WeaponSound 716ID"

Download link:WeaponSound716ID

This is the complete list of changes:

kar98
kar98 sniper (same has kar98)
g43
g43 sniper (same has g43)
luger
m38
m44
mg42
mosin 9130
mosin 9130 sniper (same has mn9130)
mp40
mp41
ppd40
pps43
ppsh41
stg44
svt40
sct40 sniper (same has svt40)
tt33
grenades

The Mp40 sounds like the M1 garand from another game.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry for that.... I felt I was a tad too rough on you. But you were a gentleman and responded like one.

As far as the sounds go, they're pretty close to the real thing. Its true I've fired many of the weapons in RO... Was even lucky enough to go for a ride in a Tiger. Now if only we could get the ready racks, (faster re-load speed), and the turret speed up. Yes the Turret on the Tiger and few other WW2 Tanks can go faster if the engine is running and rev'ed up.

If you are talking about the "new" gun sounds being accurate to real life equavelants you can't be more wrong. I find the gun sounds in the mutator terrible, nothing like guns (with the rifle being not so so bad). The MP40 is the worst but the others, as has been stated a lot are just as bad.

The grenades sound like someone dropped a boulder on a gravel pile. I find the original sounds MUCH more realistic to the actual guns and better sound for in game immersion as well.

Upvote 0
If you are talking about the "new" gun sounds being accurate to real life equavelants you can't be more wrong. I find the gun sounds in the mutator terrible, nothing like guns (with the rifle being not so so bad). The MP40 is the worst but the others, as has been stated a lot are just as bad.

The grenades sound like someone dropped a boulder on a gravel pile. I find the original sounds MUCH more realistic to the actual guns and better sound for in game immersion as well.

You are so correct!! :cool:

Upvote 0
You are so correct!! :cool:

It's funny how earlier in this thread you were a 716thID Sound Mod champion and all of a sudden when you find out they are copyright protected you hate everything about it.

Personally I don't really care for the sounds (stock RO sounds are amazing), but it is a refreshment every once in awhile.

Upvote 0