• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Weapon switching

Wish

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2010
At random times while playing the game, I will be unable to switch to my primary weapon using my primary weapon bind. The "next weapon" that scrolls through them works fine, but when I scrolled to my primary weapon, I was then unable to use my secondary weapon's binds either. I dislike scrolling through my weapons every time I need to switch to my pistol. Is this a known problem?

And yes, I had ammo in the weapon, no I didn't accidentally drop it, yes I'm sure I'm pressing the correct button. I've also tried changing the bind, so it isn't the button I'm using for the bind either.

That should work... Are you sure KF is actually remembering your binds? Sometimes if you set things from within a server it won't get properly written to the ini file. Try binding them from the main menu and then quitting, usually that will cause the settings to save correctly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0