• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WEAPON] Moss12

^^ Its finally added.

I found some issues, while ADS when you shoot the gun clips into view. it comes up and you can see inside the gun. You spawn with it... Is there and option to just have it buy able in shop? I don't think My Custom Trader is whitelisted is it? Also considered adding an Alt Fire mode? Like what the current shotguns have: Wide Spread | Tight Spread.

Just some Suggestions and reporting back since its now Whitelisted :)

Upvote 0
Its an Option for the Maker to decide, plus it might conjure up ideas for a different mode.

I would second that, if it weren't the thing that makes the KSG special... it makes a bit of sense on the KSG, which has switching tubes and a futuristic feel. On a pump shotty? its just having an ult fire for the sake of having one. If it needs one, give it a flashlight or laser or something that doesn't take the place of another weapon in its own class...

You want more ideas, provide something new. For example - we still have no slug gun. Dragonsbreath rounds. umm... idk. too tired to come up with more right now.

Upvote 0
Sooooo... can we get a working link or what?..

I want to put this on my server, but my only option seems to be combing through the system files on my client machine guessing at with files this mutator needs.

Thanks.

ps- I already did this (was a pain in the ***), but I think I must have missed a file because now my server pops up error messages. I pulled all of the files with "moss" in the name and manually copied them over to my server computer. I think I found 2x animation files, 2x static, 1x texture, and 2x system files.

Upvote 0
Just a quick link to a filelocker with this mutator's file in it. I like the workshop, but i often prefer just a zip archive when I'm planning to install something on my server. Everything should be in here, but I didn't take the time to make an "Animations" "Textures"... etc. directory. So you'll have to move the different file types into their appropriate folders. Enjoy.

http://bayfiles.com/file/BQuD/46czVY/Moss-Shotgun-Mut.zip

Upvote 0