• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WEAPON] Moss12

I need to update the package a bit. But Ill need help from Flux or anyone else that tweaked the code. This way we can roll out a good definitive version. :)
Sorry, what sort of tweaks did you have in mind? I can't remember if I said anything previously as i've done a lot of tweaking on my own weapons etc. Send us a PM if you like and i'll help out as much as possible :)

Upvote 0
to find any tradercode, got to the modes .ucl file, which is in the systems folder. In there look for a line that is describing the weapon in question (in a mod like this it'll only have one or two lines, but for the IJC weapon pack for example you'll have like 7, one for each gun). look for a snippet that says "pickupname = package.gunname" copy package.gunname and paste.

Upvote 0
Has this been submitted for whitelisting yet?

I've tested the weapon and I feel its pretty much balanced. It's not too strong and not too weak, its in the middle of SG and HSG but not enough to outphase the HSG of course. I really like this and hope it gets whitelisted soon. Will definitely incorporate it into my server

Upvote 0