• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WEAPON] Moss12

if you just connect I believe all the muts and maps will be installed normally.(so youll have the files in your folders, and you can activate the mutator in solo mode)

mutators go in the system folder

Once you have downloaded everything you can activate the mutator in solo mode. :)

I'm not sure if that works because it doesn't quite do that for me with maps, but no matter, I'll sort it out myself later. I just went on the server and this shotgun is ORGASMIC! :IS2:

Edit: Just had a look and I don't have the mutators. ._.

Edit 2: Server 4 is down. ._.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
When you download from a server the files are stored in the temporary folder 'Cache' where the files are deleted by default if older than 30 days.
You can change this in you KillingFloor ini file, where PurgeCacheDays = 30, change it to 0 and it will never delete them.

However I would advise not to take the files from the Cache folder and put them in the correct folders, as they may be WIP mods and will constantly change, which will cause mismatches, thus stopping you from joining a server if you have an out of date file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for that, BD. I knew it was somewhere in the KF folders, but a quick search didn't turn up the files so i couldn't find em. Turns out my PurgeCacheDays was set to 1, which i find weird since i never did anything in my .ini file except set start-up resolutions :p

EDIT: Gah, they're all UXX files. how would you extract the actual file to use? I just wanna test this shotty or a map once in a while in solo - i can't stand having to evaluate something and support teamates at the same time. (like yesterday when testing the shotty, two people running around using the M99... and missing every other shot. I joined in on wave 5 but had more kills by wave 7 :( )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for that, BD. I knew it was somewhere in the KF folders, but a quick search didn't turn up the files so i couldn't find em. Turns out my PurgeCacheDays was set to 1, which i find weird since i never did anything in my .ini file except set start-up resolutions :p

EDIT: Gah, they're all UXX files. how would you extract the actual file to use? I just wanna test this shotty or a map once in a while in solo - i can't stand having to evaluate something and support teamates at the same time. (like yesterday when testing the shotty, two people running around using the M99... and missing every other shot. I joined in on wave 5 but had more kills by wave 7 :( )

aaah...hmmm yes ... ill make a page were you can download it tomorrow ok m8?

Dunno If were updating the Moss12 since ist pretty "UMPF" right about now.

And we have other projects to tend to right BD?

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/5454185/img/Anonymous/test.jpg

land of the dead :: road to fiddlers green model with gorefast rig
:):):):)

Last edited:
Upvote 0