• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon idea for Sharpshooter/Field Medic

Rógvi Joensen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2019
I'd really like to see a weapon of some sort of a syringe rifle (or what ever works) that can poison zeds with either increased poison time or damage, or both, that also has the potential to heal making it a sharpshooter - field medic hybrid.

The reason is: the field medics right side of the perk tree is only ever useful in solo game play and it could be more useful with a proper poison weapon that works slightly different than the regular poison effect the other HMTech guns have. Here's what i've been thinking so far:
1. Poison effect could have increased damage or more damage
2. Poison effect could slow zeds down or stun them instead of panic (perhaps on headshots)
3. If you shoot a healing dart at friendly it can heal faster or overheal friendlies (just imagine buffing a berserker as he jumps on a fleshpound :cool: )
4. Darts could be slower to load or disable auto-aim on them (since it's a sharpshooter weapon)
I think it would be interesting to see since it would make the poison effect more relevant on medics in team games, and making aim more relevant. Also the sharpshooter would be able to heal his team with something other than the med pistol if there's no medic on the team. it'll also give the medic/sharpshooter an initiation chance on the bigger zeds... not that sharpshooter needs another one :p

Anyways.. That's just a crazy/stupid idea i had. Thought i'd share