• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Weapon Combos

To be honest I used Xbow+M79 on Suicidal KF_Aperture. It was cool once you hole up somewhere. I can aim down with my 9mm for single trash zeds, switch to M79 for clearing the path from trash crowd and use Crossbow for big zeds. I was using this gear up when holding a hallway from top, alone. Luckily there was another Sharp who use Crossbows with Dual HC excessively who funnels with the rest of the team, so we survived through the map.

M14+HC+magnum is a mobility build; you can't keep up with a medic+zerk but can be effective alone easily. M14+LaR is for when you're funneling up next to other teammates doing supportive shots like stunning Scrakes, decapitating lesser targets, doing some trash cleaning and finishing the FP from away when he's enraged.

Upvote 0
ive been trying flamethrower + AA12 for level 6 support. i spray the 400 flamethrower ammo or tap burn em down with 1 ammo for crowds and keep the AA12 for big threats. its a lot of fun.

i also use the scar + m32 combo.

here are some other good ones.

LAR m14 magnum
AA12 hunting shotgun dual HC
shotgun combat shotgun hunting shotgun
huskgun mac 10 magnum

remember that the magnum only takes up 2 blocks and can fit into many combos that have a tiny bit of space left. thats like an extra 128 ammo for 2 slots. with good aim its FAR superior to the pistol and makes a great backup weapon for taking down crawlers before they chip ur armor away.

Upvote 0