• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

We are working on another patch that will likely come out this evening.

No, actually it tells us about previously released patches. Making this thread utterly pointless.

You should read more carefully.

WMzAU.png

Reactions: Killyouall
Upvote 0
I kind of fear that everyday that passes without the game being patched and the performance/CTD/lag issues being fixed TWI is gonna lose a lot of players.

I agree. I have been a hardcore player since RO1 retail release. I had no hesitation with plunking down the money for the pre-order based on their excellent treatment of RO1. However, I am very frustrated and downright angry about this giant turd of a game that is RO2 that TWI took on their customers. They new it wasn't ready, knew it had major game breaking issues and released it anyhow. On top of that I was very disgusted at the total lack of professionalism from some of the TWI devs in tweets and posts on their forums. I think some of their comments were very snarky towards the community, which is odd considering we had every right to be pissed off about the state of the game when released. They took our money and did not provide a product which was usable. I will be very hesitant if not downright unwilling to buy another product from this company in the future because of this fiasco.

Upvote 0