water in arad

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

killerbee_zor

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2006
When you look at the screenshots in the media section you can see that the river in arad has reflections(like in hedgehog has now).Will this be fixed or not?

Harry S. Truman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2006
They might as well remove the water and the bridges, all they do is reduce framerate cause they sure have nothing to do with how the map plays.

Heinz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2005
New York, USA
Harry S. Truman said:
They might as well remove the water and the bridges, all they do is reduce framerate cause they sure have nothing to do with how the map plays.

exactly.

except for some occaisional hull-down action via the sides of the bridge walls.

aesdana

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 18, 2006
ssa
Heinz said:
exactly.

except for some occaisional hull-down action via the sides of the bridge walls.

Hey there old fart:D

Well as infantry the bridge to the north town (I think it

Centar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2006
Finland
I'd rather them fix the teambalance issues and other annoyances that actually affect the gameplay than work on the reflectiveness of water that's only found in one map.

Harry S. Truman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2006
Centar said:
I'd rather them fix the teambalance issues and other annoyances that actually affect the gameplay than work on the reflectiveness of water that's only found in one map.

That's what some of us are saying. Remove the water and bridges and you have the same dang map. They play no role in the game whatsoever. Oh, except for a little infantry cover.