• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wasted money on a game I love...

Purple_Screams

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2020
For the love of me I can't switch guns and I can't heal myself in matches plus my inventory isnt populating which means I can't use the stuff I paid for. I never had this problem until here recently.... I'm getting pretty frustrated. I know I've spent well over $100 on this game and now all the sudden I can't use the stuff I bought 🤦 Thx...

• Haha
Reactions: infntnub
Lol.. for those who played during launch and paid the inflated prices for precious skins, I can assure you, 100 dollars is nothing to have spent on KF2 if you happen to love mtx.

That being said, have you verified game integrity within the game properties in Steam? That has solved the majority of issues I've encountered over the years.

For the love of me I can't switch guns and I can't heal myself in matches plus my inventory isnt populating which means I can't use the stuff I paid for. I never had this problem until here recently.... I'm getting pretty frustrated. I know I've spent well over $100 on this game and now all the sudden I can't use the stuff I bought 🤦 Thx...

Upvote 0