• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Was there a patch released today?

After many years of attentive study I have deciphered game developers' code for release buzzwords. "We cannot make a good estimate at this point" means after our vacation, we'll start working on it and it looks to me more than two months. "2 weeks" means 3 to 4 weeks. "Soon" means under two weeks. And "very soon," which Yosh is giving us now means by the end of the week. Thursday at noon eastern time for the win!

Updated with the dreaded "we cannot make a good estimate at this point."

Upvote 0
Maybe Yoshi or one of the others could help us out by promising that when the patch is released, put it in a BIG STICKY all to itself in a different colour font at the top of the forum? Not just adding a post etc at the end of one of these ones, or letting us find out when we load steam.

All though I know what u mean about the panzerfaust thing, ive been having trouble with panzers all day, when i never used to before, and it had me wondering.

Upvote 0
con20or said:
Maybe Yoshi or one of the others could help us out by promising that when the patch is released, put it in a BIG STICKY all to itself in a different colour font at the top of the forum? Not just adding a post etc at the end of one of these ones, or letting us find out when we load steam.
It'll be on the main page, won't that make it reasonably obvious?

Upvote 0
lol the patch is so close, but I won't tell the exact day and time (yes I know both :cool:) unless... you do... uh something hmm... I'll see what I can come up with ;).

Edit: It will most likely involve a goat, several doorknobs, a antennae, and possibly half a bicycle tire. Oh and crazy glue, lots of extra strengh crazy glue. All non living items must be home made.

Last edited:
Upvote 0