• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Was a park on a custom map killed?

Z-MAN

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
How does a park enable by a map of the white list?

Perk Point doesn't enter in Dedicated Server.(Ex KF-Asylum-B3.rom etc ...)

When they aren't quick at support, the white list system is insignificant.
A blacklist system is right.
The custom map is more important than leveling map.

The user of my custom map dedicated server decreased.
The policy of TW is wrong.

A blacklist wouldn't make sense, cuz days/weeks may pass untill a leveling-map is blacklisted.
I still think a whitelist is necessary. Keep it up ! ^^

Indeed. Anyone could just keep on playing on the same leveling map, just renaming the file and adding a simple object onto the map as it gets blacklisted and carry on.

Whitelist takes a while to add maps, but then again, once it is whitelisted, it will stay there and it is verified to be "safe" from exploits / cheating.
There is a simple solution: Removing the non-whitelisted maps from the map rotation until they are added and getting rid of the maps that have been blacklisted as blatantly obvious perk leveling maps.

There is a list of whitelisted maps that gets updated every now and then here on the forums so check it out.

Once you have tidied up your map list a little and start advertising it as "white-listed only" I am sure people will start joining your server more.

Upvote 0