• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

War of the worlds mod

Nathan Bay

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2008
The Moon
I am happy to announce that my friend and i have just almost finished the war of the worlds mini-mod that will feature 2 new vehicles on the map ARAD.

Germans have regular weapons rom regular RO mod.
But the new vehicle for their team is the tripod!!! Featuring a 20mm anti aircraft gun and a missile launcher, this badass machine will exterminate people easily.

Russians have the new N-40 Hover tank which can launch 4 high explosive missiles and features a turret and a cannon.

All that is needed to be done is to fix some gliches and help the issue of the tripod being able to look over the map.

Pictures of the models will be up soon!

yes monkwarrior, the tripods can be killed. They have a weak spot under the armor. You can use the new N-40 hover tank to blast it down. Im trying to get in a special feature of a sniper or rifleman to be able to shoot the camera that lets the driver of the tripod see outside, to be damaged. ( This may not work out, but im trying.)

Upvote 0