• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

War Of The Worlds Mod.

I still want to see a Soviet tripod battleing against a German AT-AT. Like this one:
german-at-at.jpg

Upvote 0
Actually, i won't link it here, but there are websites that do a pretty verbose (and sometimes very stretching) job of relating Star Wars to WW2, and there's alot of stuff that is just blatantly ripped from history too.

.. but that's enough off-topics.

TBH, I'd be pro-slight-sci-fi for WW2. i think it'd be fun.. "realism".. well duh no.. but fun anyhow :]

Upvote 0
Me too, but more of an "alternate history".. like Crimson Skies. :)

I've been thinking about that, too. Just not as radical as Crimson Skies, more like IL-2 1946: With StG-45s, E-Series Panzers, IS-3s, SKS, RPDs etc...

The story would be something like: Roosevelt dies in '42-'43, his successor (not necessary Truman) decides to put 'Japan first' and no invasion is launched on Europe -> Germany has no second front and Soviets and Germans face a prolonged Ostfront war that drags out to late '45 / early '46.

Upvote 0