• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Walking Up Certain Bamboo Barriers

Ridinidenidaud

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2018
On some of the large clusters of bamboo, you can partially climb them and become secluded simply by walking backwards into certain spots. For example, on VNTE-CuChi, on the side of point A, in front of point C. You can approach a palm tree, walk backwards into the bamboo next to it, and raise yourself to the height of the palm trees leaves, giving you good positioning to kill attackers as they approach C and A as well as good positioning to kill defenders as they are returning to their positions on a. on top of this it is rather difficult to notice an enemy up there if they position themselves correctly. These circumstances make these spots incredibly easy to camp and rack up kills with little to no actual effort. I hope that this becomes fixed soon as on certain servers these spots seem to have become part of the maps meta-game strategy.

We are having a little trouble finding the spot. Could you, next time you are there, use tilde (~) to open the console and type in "bugit". That will save a text file with the coordinates, that you can send me to post here.

BTW, the text file and an image will be in this folder - \Users\[UserName]\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2 Beta\ROGame\ScreenShots

Last edited:
Upvote 0