• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Waffen ss skins

cmicsfee.gif

Yes!

Upvote 0
Hello folks, with Warishell's help I was able to get the SS models in game! I'm currently uploading a video of them alongside my Sound Mutator.

They use the system I'm creating for Moskeeto's skins as well, so once that's finalized these skins should be much easier to access!

Red Orchestra 2 Sound Mutator - Test of Kaminski's Waffen SS Skins - YouTube

HD should be live soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dibbler, everything you touch turns to gold! Keep up the good work, everybody.

Yeah Baby yeah :)

I have a question about the SS-Model with the Cap. Is it a model for SL and TL? Or just SL, or is it a random skin for every class?

Just ask because it looks like if this model use epaulettes of a Leutnant (Lieutenant) so it would be the rank of the Teamleader/Commander.

Kaminski

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice work Dibler, if you could upload your single player files so that everyone can have a play around with these that would be great, also, if you think you can get these in MP I'll re-start work on a range of SS models and also supply you with the textures and models for the smock and winter parka versions, officers and tank crew. Good stuff buddy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice work Dibler, if you could upload your single player files so that everyone can have a play around with these that would be great, also, if you think you can get these in MP I'll re-start work on a range of SS models and also supply you with the textures and models for the smock and winter parka versions, officers and tank crew. Good stuff buddy.

Done :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/17xd67mburf84z6/OverhaulMutator.7z

I'd appreciate that a lot! Great work.

Edit: See my post here for installation instructions: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=92324

Currently the SS models mix in with the default summer skins, but I will add the ability to select them on a by map basis in the future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Dibler, deal. I'll get to work on those skins and models give me a week or so and I'll start sending them off to you, it would be good to get the smock in game as its pretty iconic from an ss point of view, also winter parkas will be on my list of things to do, great vid by the way and I like the new sounds.:) Also, do you think you'd be a\bale to get some Americans in game?

Upvote 0
Thanks Dibler, deal. I'll get to work on those skins and models give me a week or so and I'll start sending them off to you, it would be good to get the smock in game as its pretty iconic from an ss point of view, also winter parkas will be on my list of things to do, great vid by the way and I like the new sounds.:) Also, do you think you'd be a\bale to get some Americans in game?

We'll see what I can do about Americans after whitelisting. This has flown in limbo long enough I think ;)

Upvote 0