• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad |VyT|Gaming Group

VyTDarkcektor

Apr 29, 2015
Sup guys,

We are a small group of passionate gamers and designers. Several of us are in school for some sort of design whether it is for games, audio, film, ect.. We aren't very good at doing our lets plays, first looks, and other videos as of yet lol. Most of the group is around 18-23 years of age and have little experience with such things even though they are in school for it. A few of us including myself are 26+ and are using our experiences to introduce the elements to the others.

Our dev team is known as Vytal Entertainment and our gaming group is |VyT| Gaming. We don't really look at ourselves as a clan per say... we don't really have a huge list of regulations or timing requirements. We are more of a casual gaming group really.

Most of our members are new to KF2 and are learning how to handle themselves however we do have some veterans who know how to coordinate.

If you wish to join our group via steam, anyone is welcome to do so ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vytgaming ). If you wish to become a |VyT|Group Member, then you will receive an invite to our vent and enjoy a game or two with myself or another Vytal Entertainment/VyT administrator.

No requirements really other than have a mic, know how to speak, be polite and respectful unless warranted otherwise, and not be annoying XD . We love playing games in groups. We play KF1/KF2, 7 Days to Die, Quake Live, COD, CS:GO, BF4 and many others.

If video/audio/game composition is your thing, we have intentions to produce lets play style videos, game reviews, hardware reviews, first looks, and more skits and flicks.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to speak with you soon.

EDIT: Our group is invite only, however, friend myself or any other admin and we will get you setup.

Our Servers:

KF2 Normal

KF2 Hard

COD4:MW

7DTD Private (Ask for Pass)

Vent (Ask for guest pass)

Quake live on demand servers

|VyT|Darkcektor,

Daniel J. Moore
Vytal Entertainment Lead Audio Designer and sponsor
|VyT|Gaming Group Sponsor

Last edited:
Sorry guys, been a little bit since I checked this. If you can see the members, just send me a friend invite and then I'll get you in. If you can't, search my steam name "teamvortex" and then get me an invite. We have it invite only so we don't get flooded. Thank you guys, and look forward to catching some games with you.

Upvote 0