• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Vote Now for IS2 Sig.

Vote Now for IS2 Sig.

• Smell of win - Nestor

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Original Sig - Kapula

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Warhol Sig - Nicholas

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Michelangelo Sig - Shadrach

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • One Sig to Rule Them All - Apos

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 2 x Rainbow - Olivier

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Peace Thru... - Peter Steele

• Krasniy 5 - Mormegil

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Sexiest Tank - Nicholas

• Lens Flare - Candlejack

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Chuck Sig - Iced Earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoff Sig - Mr. Explosion

• Hide & Seek Sig - JCoquillon

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • IS2:Miami - Mahnsikir

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Need Moar IS2- JCoquillon

• Total voters

Mr. Explosion

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2009
Apos got my vote, everyone who appreciates IS2 deserves at least one voice of support.

It has to be noted that no earthly signature can truly be worthy of the Glorious IS2. Krasniy 5 and IS2 Miami (YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!) do come very close, however :)

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
Man - I am not made of money. If people promise to buy these then I would be fine with it but otherwise I would be p*ssing money down the drain.

A single T costs a lot more than 1/100th of a run of 100.

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Well... regardless if I could get the original full size IS-2 miami image I'd appreciate it... then I can just do it myself from there. Thanks.

<animal>INSTINCT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2007
Running into a mushroom cloud
This site needs a merchandise section. I guarantee that if TWI put these shirts up for sale at least 100 people would buy one on the first day. Plus they could sell other cool stuff like TWI patches, stickers, keychains, etc.

PROFIT!!!:IS2:

<animal>INSTINCT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2007
Running into a mushroom cloud
I would buy at least 7. One for every day of the week:D

And you cannot deny that anyone who has posted in the "IS-2 Greatest Tank of WWII" would at least buy an IS2 bumper sticker:cool:

The good word of the:IS2: must be spread throughout the land!!!

Reactions: Shadrach

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
I dunno if 100 people would - My guess is it would be closer to 20 would actually buy.
Killing-Floor merchandise would be pretty damn popular when you think about it.
The Fleshpound plush wants a hug.... *TENDERIZE, LEVEL OF AGRESSION...0* :p

Reactions: Landrik