• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vote kick HAVE to be REMOVED!

Vote kick HAVE to be REMOVED!

• Have no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Ive had it enough! Getting kicked and kicked out by randoms non stop for no reason or small error as Commander. There were so many matches where i had good match and then someone run on my arty and they votekick me. And all my progress is lost due to this god damn stupid votekick spam.

PLEASE remove this. I will pay you extra 20€ to remove it from the game. It ruins game and all it does is spam.

I just had so great match as commander on CuChi. They kicked 3 commander before me(god damn votekick system). And then I took it. As veteran i had good match, we managed to defend last 2 sector because of great job. I spawned people on my like 5-6 times and used all in my power. I had 69 kills that i managed to grab as commander in only last 2 sector. And then all of sudden i wanted to throw arty on Squad leader 3 but he moved his mark in last second closer to objective. At this moment someone shot me and i was unable to cancel arty. Yeah i killed 3 or 4 of our players, and then they blamed me for lose. Next round start and boom they votekicked me. Now i cannot ender and all my progress and good match is gone, all because toxic players and votekick system.

This is not first time ive seen people abusing this. Once there was tripwire developer, YES developer as commander. And we were losing, he had decent match but some asshole blamed him and started votekick 4 times until it didnt bored to people so they pressed yes.

So please remove this damn system or make it harder like in RO2. Right now, people just spam yes and kick people for no reason. Ive even seen people votekick for class slot. I mean this is not fair. And i cant blame player but i blame developer for this, sorry for words, bull**** system. Rambow six had same and they completly removed votekick because it was abused so many time.

TL;DR Votekick needs to go because it is being abused and many good players get votekicked for no reason.

What do you think about votekick?

Last edited:
And I know here are many noobs in SL role or commander role but let them be. They will learn with time, no one knew how to play roles from start. But if you never play it, you will never know how to play it.

Did you guys know how to driver car or write before you tried and learned to do that?

Upvote 0
I know it is but most of server have 33%. And I know that many was complaining about RO2 vote kick system, but at least you had to work if you want to kick someone. Not that now there it votekick every minute and most of time people just press yes to remove this from screen.

Upvote 0
kuky90;n2296691 said:
And I know that many was complaining about RO2 vote kick system, but at least you had to work if you want to kick someone. Not that now there it votekick every minute and most of time people just press yes to remove this from screen.

I see a problem with players, not with the implementation of the vote kick system.

Vote kicking was useless in RO2. It works ok in Vietnam. No need to touch it really.

Upvote 0
Patu.Kuovi;n2296975 said:
I see a problem with players, not with the implementation of the vote kick system.

Vote kicking was useless in RO2. It works ok in Vietnam. No need to touch it really.
Well you can't control players but you can control game. Similar to glitches in game, some players use them as advantage, you can say it is players fault to play dirty but developer can't control them but they can fix and control the game.

Upvote 0
What bothers me is the constant votes popping up every 10 seconds... not only kick votes, but map votes too and commander-to-SL confirmations as well. It's constant, never-ending, blocking my view and annoying me so much that I had to come here to make a thread about it, and fortunately I see I'm not alone with this frustration!

Upvote 0
izzy;n2297237 said:
What bothers me is the constant votes popping up every 10 seconds... not only kick votes, but map votes too and commander-to-SL confirmations as well. It's constant, never-ending, blocking my view and annoying me so much that I had to come here to make a thread about it, and fortunately I see I'm not alone with this frustration!

Yeah thats my main problem not only people getting kicked for no reason non stop. But this spam of votes distracted me so many times and i die often because of it.

Upvote 0
The large pop up needs to be removed without a doubt, its super distracting. Simply make it a very small piece of text that pops up in the lower left corner, and force people to go to the menu screen to vote. If someone is cheating people will be annoyed enough to go through the trouble pressing a few buttons to vote.

Last edited:
Upvote 0