• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VOIP interesting problem

Emeritus1974!

May 11, 2017
Been years since I played RS2Nam and now I have a different PC and everything in the game also changed.
I found myself on discord for the first time AND with the in-game voip... something strange happened and I can't find a setting or config file to fix it. It is interesting and funny at the same time so I thought maybe somebody here can help me.

Essentially, the VOIP (both the in-game and the discord) go through the television (HDMI Toshiba-TV) but the game sounds, all of them go through the headset (USB Logitech wireless).

This means basically when I use the headset (which is 99% of the time to save lives of my neighbors), I have to use my left ear with the headset and the right ear without the headset otherwise I can't hear people on discord. But playing this way I only hear from the left ear in the game and it's a total handicap.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?