• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Voice Command Wheel Stuck Open - No Keyboard Function

melipone

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 22, 2006
I searched the bug forum area and couldn't see anything in titles to do with the voice command wheel

Category
: Code

Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce

Summary: Couldn't get rid of voice command wheel. Whole keyboard became unresponsive until the end of the game

Description: During the buy phase just before the boss spawned I was trying to buy something while spamming "Give Dosh" and opening the trader screen. After the boss had done his cutscene I was left with just the voice command wheel open. Pressing the voice command buttons didn't close the wheel but it still said the line. Couldn't press any keyboard buttons including escape. So I couldn't close the wheel and couldn't move, turn or type. When the team got wiped I went back to the game start screen with my team and my game was working fine again

I tried to reproduce it after round 1 by opening the voice command wheel and then opening the trade window but the bug didn't happen. Haven't tried on the round before Hans spawns and not sure if that is to do with it. When the bug happened I was on Outpost at the trader in the thin room near the garage area

Last edited: