• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

VNTE-Ia Drang Valley (not yet released)

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
I created an announcement thread on Reddit already but figured I would post here too.

A combined arms Territory map based on the 1965 battle at LZ Xray in the Ia Drang Valley.

I'm open to suggestions if you have any that will help balance the map as most people have a lot of experience with Resort by now and I want to capture that fun initial assault in to the landing zone but then balance things out aftwards. I was thinking limiting the RPG class to just 1, and not including Flamethrowers on the U.S side (I want as many of the U.S infantry to be as mobile as possible). The U.S get 4 hueys and no gunships as it's fundamentally an infantry driven map with the helicopters delivering troops on the flanks and centre positions to give them the edge in this fight.

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
Hey nice seeing you working on that map.

If you'd like to hear an opinion from me, I think limiting VC's line of fire would be great, just so you cant see whole landing zone from one spot, make them move through the jungles to be able to see enemy from different angles.

xxxGeneralxxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2020
Still WIP?? Or is this map dead and will never see the light of day??. Im really interested to play this map, looks good!!

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
dead bruh, had a hard drive die in December lost most of the work completed on the map. Vehicles and weapons for Indochina were lost too which was annoying