• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Videos/Screenshot Section

Okay so... I somehow couldn't resist to do this tweak, despite it really only working in Solo. Tripwire Devs and Staff, I am sorry for what you will see here.
2015-05-01_00005.jpg

2015-05-01_00004.jpg

2015-05-01_00010.jpg

2015-05-01_00008.jpg

2015-05-01_00011.jpg

2015-05-01_00014.jpg

Did this at 4:00 am and now must sleep. Not a great idea to do this just before I go to sleep anyhow.
Only tested this in Solo and on a Server of my own I have up and hosted, for those worrying. Didn't work on the Server, but might have been how I implemented them.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I'm trying to make a video that showcase the game in slow motion and I've been doing this via EnableCheats -> SlowMo (or using [ and ] to toggle it) similar to King Sumo's wave 1 video.

Only issue (as shown on his video too) is that during slowmo, if zed time triggers, it'll end up doing post processing on the screen before returning to normal game speed and is effectively spoiling some of the recordings I'm trying to make.

So I'm wondering if there's any console commands to outright disable the zed time trigger or would I have to resort to making a mutator to do just that?

(also, if I can disable the trader's voice too, that'll be a nice bonus)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Second attempt? This is the description of your first video:
"Gameplay video of me soloing Burning Paris on Hell on Earth difficulty. This is my solo record by far."

Makes it sound like you've tried several times, and frankly, I don't think you made it to wave 7 on your first two tries. You're clearly talented, though.

I meant second video of solo gameplay. And of course, I didn't played it only twice. Tbh there were like 20 attempts in total :)

And here comes 3rd video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_swbYCreg8

Upvote 0