• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Videogames Remakes thread

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one,
Roller Coaster Tycoon (1), with Corkscrew Follies, and Loopy Landscapes. I'm still playing this game to this day. And maybe RCT 2, which was alright, but they changed a few things that I didn't like. Such as no scenarios to unlock, different ride browser, though it did have some improvements to making scenery.

The 3rd Roller Coaster Tycoon essentially took a crap on what the first two games created.

I'd love to see the first RCT be recreated in 3d, but keeping the same artistic style, music, etc... Just revamped a little bit. And maybe more mod friendly.

Upvote 0
Syndicate.

EA bought syndicate when they bought up Bullfrog so its not entirely out of the question, but its as likely to happen as it is for us to see Dungeon Keeper 3.

YouTube - Syndicate missions (part 1)

Also, I would love to see a remake of Dreamweb. An Amazing game from the mid 90's that still to this day is one of the most affecting games I have ever played.
A Blade Runner'esk cyberpunk universe, where you must kill people to make the world a better place. Truly amazing story telling and has a climax on par with that of Silent Hill 2.

YouTube - Dreamweb longplay PC-CD ROM Intro

Upvote 0