• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Video Problem

TalenTaylor

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 28, 2010
During a game, in an attempt to fix some lag, I started lowering and raising graphic settings, at one point while game was loading new graphics, the screen turned white (only the game, when windowed, the rest of the screen was normal) and i could still hear sounds but i couldn't see. upon restarting the game it was the same story, at this point i tried to figure out where the settings menu was to try to hit the set to default button but was unable to. if there is any way i can set settings from outside the game i would like to know how. (i also already tried re-installing so please DO NOT tell me to do that) Please Respond Soon! (also i already tried contacting steam support and they told me to come here so don't bounce be back there)

I know this is a self inflicted problem and i know i am an idiot so comments telling me this would be counter productive.

Thanks For The Help!