• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Video interview from PAX 2010

1. Do commanders get a radius on the minimap to see how large the possible spread of each individual artillery strike is to help prevent newcomers from placing artillery too close to friendlies?
2. Are critical hits like in the stomach also possible with dismemberment, seeing a soldier loose one of his arms, still walking around a short amount of time?
3. Is it possible to roll the grenade a short distance, for instance in a house, as in do an underhand throw?

Numbered for easier replies. :)

A statement, I think the wooden houses should probably be destroyed a bit more if a second strike hits. I think the roof should be ripped off by the blast and only some walls should remain (the things that actually provide cover). I do not know if this is in yet, but it wasn't seen in the last video. Of course maybe it was left in to prevent easy lobbing grenades into house ruins. :D

Upvote 0
Dare to say anything else

rammrage2.gif

Feel free to use as an anti-troll weapon

Upvote 0
Is it just me, or does his left arm look weird when he throws the grenade?

Yes, I thought that as well.

I also want to reiterate how much I dislike the idea of respawning living players in countdown. As it is right now, I don't see how the countdown spawning system is any different from Counterstrike or America's Army. It totally defeats the purpose of making it seem like you're playing one big level if you keep respawning in different sections of the map, rather than physically continuously moving through the entire level. If you cant seamlessly transition from one stage of the map to another (i.e., without respawning or teleporting), then how is fuctionally any different than simply playing single lives on a bunch of different maps?

Last edited:
Upvote 0