• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ventrilo Harassment

At first I was confused about what was going on. It took me a moment to figure out that the guy was abusing the chat on online games like WoW. I must admit that while at first I though he was being very annoying, he was actually pretty funny at times. I think my favorite was the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ted Stevens (the internet tubes guy) and Captain Planet. The Duke Nukem one got kinda old fast...though the 'balls of steel' thing stopped being funny, and hearing that woman that sounds like Kyle's mom from Southpark ***** wasn't really funny, I was somewhat ammused that she started out so very tough and *****y, but ended up being almost brought to tears. I guess she wasn't so tough after all. I couldn't agree more with Spraduke...that lady needs to see a doctor.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would have so totally phoned my mother so that Arnold could talk to her.:D

Dr. Ruehl likes Ketchup and Sugar.

Edit: This link seems to contain a listing of all of them. I really hope he makes more. Have you read some of the comments on You Tube? Some people there are practically giving him server addresses and passwords and inviting him to come in and be silly.

WTF?! RRWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOAAARRRAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! LOL

Upvote 0