• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Vehicle Coding Questions

I was woundering since this is a port if the vehicle coding that is still there such as ROchopper and such. And if so how hard would it for me who is a amateur at UT coding to create a Jet model (probably A-10) and place it under one of these codings? its not necessary I want to add it as a vehicle to drive but more of a optional air strike to call in.

Last edited:
I was woundering since this is a port if the vehicle coding that is still there such as ROchopper and such. And if so how hard would it for me who is a amateur at UT coding to create a Jet model (probably A-10) and place it under one of these codings? its not necessary I want to add it as a vehicle to drive but more of a optional air strike to call in.

If you just want an airstrike. the most plausible way would be to have an animation of the jet flying over (follow the helicopter taking off example), which could be run on a trigger and during the animation, have a notify set, to drop grenades.

Upvote 0