• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad \V/ Vixere is Opening its Doors to KF2

iNomaD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 14, 2019
Hello, folks! I hope everyone is surviving the onslaught of zeds these days.

My name is Nomad. I'm the founder of Vixere, a growing gaming community of 18+ adults who use gaming to destress after a long day at school, work, or from being a parent. We understand that you choose what games you play very specifically. You want the maximum amount of fun. You also want the freedom and convenience of being able to step away to help the wife or husband, take care of a newborn, or because work called you for the fourth time today. We won't hold it against you.

We started in The Division 2. There, we grew to 50 members — the maximum in-game allotment per clan. We were turning people down. Then, we opened our doors to Escape From Tarkov. We grew to nearly 30 members within two weeks. After that, it was Destiny 2. All told, we were near 100 members at our peak. I won't lie to you; things have died down. People are tired of the same old games, and interaction is at a low point. I know that doesn't sound too enticing. I have hope and a drive for this community to succeed.

I'm here because, of those active members, there's been a growing desire for more cooperative gaming — more variety. My wife and I have played Killing Floor 2 for years now. We want like-minded individuals who love the game, love gaming in general and want a community to interact with.

This turned out a little more winded than I had anticipated. I hope you see where I'm coming from and, hopefully, what I can offer.

If you would like to join and see what this community can offer you, please don't hesitate to hop into Discord and say 'Hello'!

Vixere _v_.png