• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Utility] Admin access plus manager

Marco

Grizzled Veteran
May 23, 2009
Finland
This is a mod which gives some additional admin tools to your server.

Download from here.
Download source code from here.

Be sure to read the included readme pdf file coming with the rar file, since there is quite a lot into the mod!

Features:
  • Supports running same settings (admin accounts/bans) for multiple servers running on same machine. Servers will automatically sync up with each other.
  • Easy to use webadmin interface to setup admin accounts.
  • Support for multiple admin accounts with different power levels.
  • Timed banning of players with possibility to specify an optional reason for the ban.
  • All ban actions are logged.
  • Additional admin commands such as player teleporting/slaying/respawning.

As one final note: I don't think this mod will keep your server in a ranked status (I haven't tried if it does).

Hi Marco. I've downloaded the source and modified it a little to adjust the commands... however, I got the error:
Code:
E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\AccessPlus\Classes\AdminPlusCheats.uc(655) : Error, Unrecognized type 'Actor' within 'Engine'
when I tried to compile it.

Tried to compile it again with the unmodified source, just incase, and it presents the same error. Any ideas?

Line 655 says:
Code:
final function Engine.Actor.EPhysics StrToPhysics(string S)

Edit:

Managed to get it working, so belay that. :) Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Heya Marco as usual another fantastic Mod, We tried adding the accessplus to the commandline, but we were getting issues with logging in webadmin, so instead i added it to serveractors in the PCServer-KFGame.ini file. I'm able to login after i've done that in webadmin and the accessplus menu shows up there. Issue now is if i try to change map via webadmin or ingame, it just stays on the same map.any help much appreciated

Upvote 0
Its not my opinion its me taking the time to try and answer a question in regards to installation and help you. Its a fact my installation works. I followed the directions in the pdf. If your dev...cant get it running then it doesn't work. Thats fact not opinion. I hope you get it working good luck. I will not bother to try and assist you in the future then even though you asked for any help.

Upvote 0
Is this mutator broken or am I just doing things wrong?

Some of the admin commands work while others don't,

seems like things i use on myself work such as fly and allweapons

but trying stuff on other players IDs or using All or trying to use summon or anything do nothing (even trying to use summon kfpawn_alphazedclot like the example

Upvote 0